301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

I'm gonna fight 'em all / A seven nation army couldn't hold me back / They're gonna rip it off / Taking their time right behind my back

And I'm talking to myself at night / Because I can't forget / Back and forth through my mind / Behind a cigarette / And the message coming from my eyes / Says leave it alone

Don't want to hear about it / Every single one's got a story to tell / Everyone knows about it /From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

And if I catch it coming back my way / I'm gonna serve it to you/ And that aint what you want to hear / But thats what I'll do / And the feeling coming from my bones / Says find a home

I'm going to Wichita / Far from this opera for evermore / I'm gonna work the straw / Make the sweat drip out of every pore / And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding / Right before the lord / All the words are gonna bleed from me / And I will sing no more / And the stains coming from my blood /Tell me go back home





Boi oh boi, this is good!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

PAISAXMED July 20, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

the best, boys and white stripes, love it

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP