301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Open shirts / Kun for mig / Just for me

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Open shirts / Kun for mig / Just for me

I don't care about what other people say
I know what happened with those girls
It doesn't mean anything anymore
I'm fine

But when the night comes
I am once more at the club trying to forget you
I can't believe what you did to me
You did it well

Only the music fills my world
I hear music in my ice cold heart
Here nothing can touch me
Here no man can fool me

'Cause I don't care about love
and I'm done with your false honesty
Now it's over and I'm gonna have fun
I told you, I'm much better without you

Now the music plays just for me - just for me

[my translation of the danish tune below]







This danish tune is definately worth listening and dancing to


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 8, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

i am almost sure the 2nd pic is chris pine from the new star trek movie - KUDOS! i've not seen it before. music is good too!

Jens Dø July 12, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

thanks for the info - boi is he cute!

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP