301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Barbie girl / guess who is the bottom

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Barbie girl / guess who is the bottom

In appreciation of the fairy!






I've always loved this tune - boi oh boi, even John Waters must envy the campness of it. Aqua has just reunited - I guess they didn't have any money left and they made this nex song [link] - be warned it's horrible!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Greg July 10, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

Hey Jens, have you heard the Barbie Girl remixes by Rob Mayth? They're pretty cool. If you haven't heard them, check it out and let me know what you think of it. :)

Jens Dø July 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

they are maybe a little too hardcore techno/trance for me... But thanks for the tip!

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP