301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: naked to the bone

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

naked to the bone

All around me are familiar faces / Worn out places, worn out faces / Bright and early for their daily races / Going nowhere, going nowhere / Their tears are filling up their glasses / No expression, no expression / Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow / No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny / I find it kinda sad / The dreams in which I'm dying / Are the best I've ever had / I find it hard to tell you / I find it hard to take / When people run in circles / It's a very, very mad world mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good / Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday / Made to feel the way that every child should / Sit and listen, sit and listen / Went to school and I was very nervous / No one knew me, no one knew me / Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson / Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny / I find it kinda sad / The dreams in which I'm dying / Are the best I've ever had / I find it hard to tell you / I find it hard to take / When people run in circles / It's a very, very mad world ... world / Enlarge your world / Mad world







Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

love the boner ont he guy with the hose!

juicer June 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I agree, the guy with thhe hose is just luscious, very sexy and what a magnificent cock, juicy.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP