301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Protein shake?? I know it's kind of perverse

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Protein shake?? I know it's kind of perverse

but I think it's really sexy - and that proves, that I properly am a pervert...





1 video and


















If you are a pervert too, then check out more at makurbate.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

Tom Greer May 13, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

I'd drink it...but without the pink stuff!

edland May 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

hey,
new to the site, but this guy is so hot, who is he? love stuff with food

Jens Dø May 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

@edland: hehe, I don't know his name, his from maskurbate and they call him naked chef.

@all: Glad you like!

edland May 29, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

edland again,
i am enomoured with this guy i need to know more about him, or from maskerbate, guess im a pervert too, i love men playing with food, i do it all the time
love,edland

Jens Dø May 29, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

@edland: yeah, and this guy is really loveable. I think the point with makurbate is that the models are anonymous - but check out their website. Kisses from Jens.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP