301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Underwear guys

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Underwear guys

If you close your eyes and just remember that this is what you wanted last night.
So why is it so hard for you to touch him.
For you to go and give yourself to him?
I couldn't stop it now.
There's no way to get out.
He's standing much too near and how the hell did you get here
Semi-naked in somebody else's room. I'd give my whole life to see it.
Just you stood there only in your underwear.











Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Didier,  April 18, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

J'aime regarder un mec avec son slip et découvrir la forme de son sexe. J'aime toucher sa bite qui grossit lorsque je le caresse avant de lui enlever son slip. J'aime sentir la chaleur et l'odeur bien mâle de son slip. J'aime qu'un mec me laisse son slip après avoir baiser.

J'ai une collection personnelle de 144 slips de mecs avec qui j'ai baisés. J'adore sentir ces parfums me rappelant de beaux souvenirs.

GROS BIZOUS SUR VOS JOLIS SLIPS LES MECS
Didier

Billy,  April 19, 2009 at 3:53 AM  

Didier, can you write in english please? I don't understand french language. I'm sorry.

Anonymous,  April 21, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Billy Learn french language!

Jens Dø April 21, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

@Didier: I love guys too.

@Billy & Ano:
All over this town
They pull over
In their Citroen vans
Not to shake your hand
With meths on their breaths
And you with youth on your side
A plastic bag stranded at the lights
This once was me ...


But now I'm a ...
Sister I'm a ...
All over this town ...



I still cannot speak French ... I am very lazy

(Morrissey: Sister I'm a poet)

Anonymous,  April 25, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rich,  April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

I think it's you!

Jimmy,  April 26, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

No, it's me and Jens. He He He

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP