301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: spring clean up

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

spring clean up

I've cleaned up among the comments as I noticed some racist, "fat-ist" and simply stupid comments among the many great comments on the blog...

I am thinking about closing for anonymous comments, but I don't like to do that, as I like the possibility of secret voices.

It really bother me to censor my comments, but I cannot have racist, "fat-ist" or any other stupid comments on my blog. So I'll keep on cleaning the garden, so the weed can grow.

A little eaye candy to make it a better day:



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

queer heaven April 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

good for you Jens. Anyone that cant take the time pick out a name to use is a bit off anyway!

Kool aid,  April 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

The second guy is very cute. He smokes a cigarette with his mouth and he smokes a big cuban cigar with his ass.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP