301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: none of the jocks could even tell I'm a homo

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 27, 2009

none of the jocks could even tell I'm a homo

Hey there people, I'm Bobby Brown
They say I'm the cutest boy in town
My car is fast, my teeth is shiney
I tell all the girls they can kiss my heinie
Here I am at a famous school
I'm dressin sharp and i'm
Acting cool












Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

juicer April 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Number two is sexy, what a great bush, not to mention his whopping cock, very nice.

Fauno Satyr April 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Number 2 is fucking hot, but 4 is absolutely candid with that hard on and that cute face. Yummy boys. None of the other did it for me, though...
I will kee my eyes on your blog, as usual, cheers from NZ!

Fauno Satyr April 28, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

oh, sorry! I meant number 2 and 5 (the one with the navy blue towel)

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP