301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: I feel like taking all my clothes of

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I feel like taking all my clothes of

Ask me why, I say it's most unusual
How can I even try to explain
Why today I feel like dancing
Singing like lovers sing
When I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing?

Ask me when, I say it started when I met you
And ever since then I knew that the past couldn't last
For right now, I think I'm running
A race that I know I'm gonna win
And I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing

If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true
Let them watch with amazement
Say it won't last beyond breakfast
It's a phase he's going through
Denigrate or speculate on what I'm going through
Because it isn't the sort of thing I would normally do

Ask me what, I say I think it's good for you
Believe it or not, I know where it's all leading to
I feel like taking all my clothes off
Dancing to the Rite of Spring
And I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing

















Yeah it's spring in Copenhagen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

queer heaven April 25, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Dicks, Dicks & more Dicks! What a good bunch!

Anonymous,  April 25, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

really love the verse; nice one
-Boz

Roberto,  April 26, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

WOW! Very great dicks for all guys!
Did you smoke shit from arabian it's like haschish? A very good feeling.

Jens Dø April 26, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

@QH: yeah, just as we like it!

@Boris: Thanks, I love it too!

@Roberto: No, never tried it, but love hash.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP