301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Tough sexy muscle jock jerks off in shower

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tough sexy muscle jock jerks off in shower

This sexy frat jock hunk's name is Kyle Bill. He is showing off at maleperfection.net.

I like his butch appearance combined with the shaved armpits and crotch. Amazing - the guys at maleperfection write about Kyle Bill:

"He's a wrester, too, and was looking for some quick cash to pay off his wife's boob job, so I asked him to wrassle Ryan Mackton in the nude - no kissing, no sex, no hard ons, just good ol' fashion Greek/Roman nude wrestling. Well, except that it would be on a bed in a loft. Thinking about it for a few days, he declined, saying that it would come across too homoerotic. Well, yeah, that's kind of the point!"





















Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

This one is hOT! The shaved dangling bits are cool, but the shaved under arms....not sure, I personally love the scent of a guys hairy pits!

Jens Dø April 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Me too - but I'm not picky ;)

Anonymous,  April 19, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Yeah the scent of a guys hairy pits is good and the scent of hairy near the cock
I like guys with hairs only in pits and pubis
I am very horny when I smell a guy hairy pubis

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP