301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: The results of the jack off survey

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The results of the jack off survey

234 people participated in the survey.
47% of the answers were from the US, about 25% from the EU, 16% from Canada.
The rest were answers from Russia, Australia, Mexico, Jamaica and about 20 other countries.

Thank you guys for answering the survey.

Now, what did we learn, please note than all numbers are percent:

How many times a day do you jack off?

(I must say I am dissapointed of you guys, you can
wank a lot more! /Jens)


Do you use your right or left hand?




Ever jacked off a straight guy?

(I totally fetischize straight guys - but my queer heart is so happy
about about the nearly 12% who doesn't care!
That's cool - no straight hegemony there! /Jens)


Ever tasted your own cum?


(I'm so surprised that 15% haven't tried. I thought everybody had??!)

Does your cum shoot our or ooze when you jack off? Is your cum thin og thick?




Have you jacked off at...?
Percents of participants who has jacked off at...

Friend's place without him/her knowing.
Other: Locker room, opera, church (this guy is definately catholic / Jens), opera, car, boat, tent with a friend sleeping next to me, beach, gym, elevator (this guy is fast or live high up / Jens), underwater during a water polo game.

Ever been caught while jacking off?

Caught by whom:



Where do you shoot your cum?


Other: My hand, underwear, anywhere and everywhere, jeans, all over me.


What do you usualy jack off to?


Other: Cams, all of it.


Now I only miss one question: Who do you most want to see jack off?
The answers of this question will be revealed in a new post with pictures tomorrow!
Italic

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 11, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

This was a cool survey. At least I now know that I am just an average Queer who fit in with the majority.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP