301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: The guys you guys fantasize about! Chapter 4: Hairy guys, Anderson Cooper and Rusty Joiner

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 13, 2009

The guys you guys fantasize about! Chapter 4: Hairy guys, Anderson Cooper and Rusty Joiner

In a shared fifth place you guys voted Hairy guys, Anderson Cooper and Rusty Joiner. So he they come:

Looking through my pictures for this post I realized
I haven't any pictures of hairy guys - which is really
strange. When I'm not surfing the net looking for
beautiful guys and I am out hunting in real life I adore
hairy guys! But something must change, when I go online...
This guy though was among my pictures, and he is a bit hairy...




The next is Anderson Cooper -
he is an american TV reporter.
I had never heard
about him before - but he sure is sexy:





I had never heard about Rusty Joiner either.
He is born in 1967 and is an american model.
When I saw him, I realized I had jacked off to
pictures of him many times - just didn't know his name...








Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP