301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: The guys you guys fantasize about! Chapter 1

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The guys you guys fantasize about! Chapter 1

In my big jacking off survey, you guys told me who you wanted to see jacking off the most.
Most of you wanted to see someone personal, like a boyfriend, brother or someone else close by.
In second place you guys most wanted to see Friends or coworkers. I cannot supply pictures of those.

But in the third place you guys fantasize about straight guys, and here we go: Here some of my favorite pictures of straight guys!


Do you ever get tired of cam pictures? I don't! Check this guy's stomach - nice work in the gym!



This sexy guy should drop the guitar
and come into my bed!


What and ass! And sexy cap.

I just love rude guys who smokes and wears caps.





This tattoo is so straight and so sexy!



Those dicks - I'm speechless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

CARPE DIEM February 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

What does that guys tattoo say?

Jens Dø February 13, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani

The words means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

It's the title of a short story by the English author William Hope Hodgson, who died in 1. world war.

Check put wikipedia.

Anonymous,  February 14, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Great lookin' dudes. Thanks for the pics. I've said it before that some of the best pics are self pics sent in by viewers. A VERY BIG THANK YOU.

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

Those self pics really are the best!

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP