301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Jackin Off Survey

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jackin Off Survey

How many times a day do you jack off?
2 or 3 times a day

Do you use your right or left hand?
Right

Ever do it with any friends?
no, but i really want to!

Ever jack another dude off?
Yeah, a couple of times - only once on a straight guy

Ever tasted your cum?
yeah - lots of times!

Do you have wet dreams ever?
yeah, often.

How big is your cock?
18 cm / 7,1 in

Are you cut or uncut?
uncut - but have a real fetisch about cut guys!

Does your cum shoot our or ooze?
shoot - but I would love if shot harder...

Wheres the weirdest place you ever jacked at?
When I was younger in the backseat of my parents car while
they were in front. They thought I slept.

Ever jacked off outdoors?
Yes

Ever jacked at school?
Yes - all the time

How old were u the first time u cummed?
13

How did you learn how to jack off?
just did - think I saw it somewhere

Do you get lots of precum when u are jackin off?
a bit

Ever use anything for lube to jack with?
Mostly nothing. But sometimes when I jerk of at the toilet I use hand cream, in the shower soap, in the bed or in front of the computer lubricant, and sometimes just spit.

If you use lube what do you use?
A lot different kinds... ;)

Are you bi , gay , or str8?
gay

Ever been caught jackin off? If yes by who?
yea by my mom a cpuple of times. Once by a friend, who I
woke up shaking the bed. Once by a boyfriend, who came
earlier than expected.

Ever made a video of you jackin off?
yep

Ever jacked off on a webcam for someone?
Yes, too many times.

Do you like to watch a friend jack off and cum?
I would love!

What do you usualy jack off to?
stories, pics, videos, hot guys on computer, iPhone or just
thinking of guys.

Ever think about any of your friends when u jack off?
oh yeah, you bet!

Is your cum thick or thin?
Thick

Do you shoot your cum on ur stomach or into something?
stomach or if in the toilet in the sink

Ever tried to suck your own cock? Can you?
yeah many times. no :(

Where do you jack off at most?
In front of computer and quickies in the toilet

Who would you want to see jack off the most?
Jason Stackhouse from True Blood

Please fill out the survey too
and post it as comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Koba January 7, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

2 or 3 times a day. Good for you! You should send me some pics! ;-)

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Really hot interview! Thanks for something different and totally erotic.

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

"Whom would you most want to see jack off?"

Stan

Jens Dø January 7, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

There's always someone, somewhere with a big nose, who knows...

That's cool, now Stan - answer the question.

David January 13, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Taking The Survey:

1.How many times a day do you jack off?
Depends: 1 to 2 (have done so 5)

2.Do you use your right or left hand?
Left, but when I am really into it, I use both.

3.Ever do it with any friends? Yes

4.Ever jack another dude off? Oh hell yes, often.

5.Ever tasted your cum? Yes, especially best when I shoot it into my own mouth.

6.Do you have wet dreams ever? Not too much anymore, having sex often seems to stop it.

7.How big is your cock? 8 inches

8.Are you cut or uncut? cut...damn!

9.Does your cum shoot our or ooze? Shoots, my doctor said I was quite prolific with the amount too.

10.Wheres the weirdest place you ever jacked at? Hmm... alot of places, but the weirdest was on the floor of my Grammy's living room at 3 a.m., my eyes were closed and when I opened my eyes, she was standing there!

11.Ever jacked off outdoors? Yes, in the woods, the lake, the beach, in the car...

12.Ever jacked at school? Yes

13.How old were u the first time u cummed? I was 12, but during a wet dream...my first wet dream at summer camp.

14.How did you learn how to jack off? My best friend, he was older. It was shortly after my wet dream experience because I told him I creamed my bed.

15.Do you get lots of precum when u are jackin off? Depends on the length of time I tease my cock.

16.Ever use anything for lube to jack with? Yes

17.If you use lube what do you use? Wet, Soap, Lotion, Hair Conditioner, whatever slicks it up.

18.Are you bi , gay , or str8? Bi

19.Ever been caught jackin off? Yes, I answered this one earlier in another question.

20.Ever made a video of you jackin off? yes, then jacked off to it.

21.Ever jacked off on a webcam for someone? Yes

22.Do you like to watch a friend jack off and cum? You bet!

23.What do you usually jack off to?
Video, photos, friends, others having sex, or watching my lovers jack off.

24.Ever think about any of your friends when u jack off? Yes

25.Is your cum thick or thin? Thick

26.Do you shoot your cum on ur stomach or into something? Everywhere! Enjoy shooting on someone else best.

27.Ever tried to suck your own cock? Can you? I do suck my own cock. Love to fuck my own mouth and eat the hot cum straight from the source.

28.Where do you jack off at most? On my bed, or where the mood hits me.

29.Who would you want to see jack off the most? My last boyfriend, he had 9 1/2 inches and it was thick, awesome cum loads too!

Hey thanks for letting me add my answers, brought back some good memories as I typed my answers. I am going to go jack off now! :)

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP