301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Eatable Scott Stone

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Eatable Scott Stone

Scott Stone, 22
6'0"/40"/32"/Straight/7.5"

Scott is builder by trade with a nicely tanned body combine that with all the sports he plays and you have a nicely toned and muscled young man in his early 20’s. Luckily he is not shy and enjoys showing off his body and when his boxers come off you will love looking at that thick and long uncut cock. He hardly has to touch it before its rock hard and watch how he stands on his toes as he beats his meat!


















video



Check out more about Scott Stone
at englishlads.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

pervirave April 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Backlink?


Hello.

Is it possible you add my Site at your Site links.
I´ll do the same.

Blogname: 1001 HOTTIES OF THE DAY
URL: http://perviraves.blogspot.com/

Send me your decision, plaese!


Thanks

Weezie April 7, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

I love this guy! Very hot!

Jens Dø April 7, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Yeah, those lips takes my breath away!

Didier,  April 18, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Oh comme j'aimerais sentir l'odeur du slip de ce beau mâle avant qu'il m'enfile sa grosse bite dans mon petit trou d'amour.
GROS BIZOUS SUR TES COUILLES
Didier from Parisz

Mark,  April 19, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Hey Didier I went to Paris last month and it was a very romantic trip. I love young males from Paris. Did you go to New-York City?
You will love it.
I send you kisses from New-York City my friend!

Anonymous,  April 21, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jens Dø April 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

@didier and mark: Paris and NYC are my favorite cities!

Joe,  April 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

You can see ... this nice male scratches his underwear and his pubic hairs. He has pubic crabs.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP