301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: Revisiting straight hunk Bailey

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Revisiting straight hunk Bailey

This sexy straight guy seems to like jerking off for the gay gaze. I have earlier posted pictures of his sexy body and gorgeous dick, where he jerked off in the same bathroom in blue briefs.

The Blue briefs were much sexier, these D&G are kind of taggy. But what the fuck, this guy could wear anything and still look amazing!





















Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Luis,  April 13, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

Hey man!
Don't make brake tracks inside your undewear!

Jens Dø April 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

@Luis: I promise you I won't :-S

Didier,  April 14, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Je te rejoins bientôt dans ta baignoire mon beau mec.
Je t'envoie en attendant un beau gros bizou.
Didier

Jens Dø April 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

@didier: I love your French
Français les hommes sont très sexy kisses

Didier,  April 18, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

Jens,
Thank you very much for your good words, your best blog and your kiss.
Bons baisers de France!
Didier

Alex Perron,  April 18, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

My dream ... see many young males with great cum shot around my bath for fill it with sperm and I take a bath in warm sperm It's very good for relaxing.

Agriculture department,  April 25, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP