301 moved permanently Gay Dream Blog: The mask, the body, the cock

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://gayamateurs.tumblr.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The mask, the body, the cock

This is JC, who works as a roadie. This is his first time getting blown by another guy, which he seems to enjoy ;)

His tattoos are wonderful, not to mention his perfect body!

The mask is such a turn on! Last night, my boyfriend blinded me by putting my underwear over my head. Then he first sucked me and when I was just about to cum he stopped and fucked my mouth - it was such a turn on not seeing him, just feeling and guessing. In the end he came over my body and afterward he let me lick his dick as it softened while he jerked me off.


























Check out more at Maskurbate.com


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Contents By Category

Please add my ad to your site or blog

Banner:

Copy the code in the box


Thin banner:

Copy the code in the box



Add:

Copy the code in the box


Add 2:

Copy the code in the box


Good friends who has linked to my blog in the last month

Friends online:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP